Once you have the download material, plan an email to introduce it.
When writing the body of an email, the consideration is ” to convert technology into ⇒ customer problem solving .” For that purpose, use the following technology ⇒ conversion sheet.
All of 1, 2, 3, and 4 should be included in the body of the email or the linked page.
Only 1 can tell only those who understand.
With 4 alone, the level of abstraction is too high, and the other party is not an amateur, so it is not persuasive.
In a situation like 2, we need to explain specifically why we are having trouble with 3 and why we can solve it with 1 and we can provide the resulting 4 as a result.
There are two types of email titles with a high open rate.
1. Notice regarding new products and renewals
Since Reed is a person who once exchanged business cards with your company or made inquiries from the Web, information on new products and updates of existing products will be of interest.
However, we cannot release new products very often. Therefore, we will devise a title so that it can be labeled as “new”. “New arrivals: Introducing Tool A makes it easier for women to work! Case studies” “Case studies have been completed”.
Other than “new” information, it is recommended to include the content corresponding to the “issue” on the previous page in the title.
2. Email that looks like a personal contact
Speaking of e-mail newsletters, “This email is sent to the person who exchanged business cards” and “URL of unsubscribe” are included at the beginning. However, we do not do that when sending personal emails with multiple BCCs.
While using the e-mail newsletter function, let’s take advantage of the situation where you send it as a personal email.
For example, when exhibiting at an exhibition, you can put “I’m Ono of Web Utilization Management Co., Ltd.” in the subject line, put the exhibition information in the text, and send it with the same signature as a normal email. It is important for the recipient to think that the email has arrived personally. Here, overdoing (frequently) is NG.
The above is a title with the direction of “increasing the open rate”, but there are cases where the open rate is not tracked. In order to judge whether you are interested, it is possible to intentionally deliver it with an email title that “only shows interest to a specific person” and “increase the degree of narrowing down” when calling the person who downloaded the material.
From email creation to delivery – Creating an email delivery list
For a detailed manual on mail delivery, please refer to the BowNow official manual.
We will create a “mail delivery list” from the lead search, but this “mail delivery list” can be narrowed down by various conditions. However, while the number of reads is small (2,000 or less), even if you set the conditions and “separate” the emails in detail, the population parameter is small and it is not clear even if you measure the effect.
Until you get used to the operation of BowNow, I think that “batch broadcast” is fine. Still, if you want to send an email twice a month, there are many other things to do.
* Email cannot be sent unless the spam avoidance setting (see page 26) is completed.
- Select broadcast . Triggered delivery allows you to set up a schedule to send a preset set of emails to people who fill out a specific form. (I won’t use it this time, but this feature is also interesting)
- Select a delivery list to compose your email. For the distribution list, it is convenient to create an “administrator” list for confirmation. You can decide the procedure such as sending to the “administrator” first, checking the contents on the mailer, and then getting permission to deliver.
- Once delivered, you can see who opened, clicked, and converted
- It is also effective to re-extract only the unopened person and resend the e-mail newsletter with the same content after a while.
- It is also effective to send the same product / service information to the opener again and call the person who responded twice .
- Set the mail delivery time by checking the access time with Google Analytics . Due to the increase in remote work, there are cases where the conventional “business e-mail newsletter is highly responsive at 8 o’clock” does not apply.
- Considering the environment in which materials can be downloaded, ” time in front of a computer ” is desirable.
- Be sure to create an ” unsubscribe form ” and include it in the body of the email.
- Feel free to think about “unsubscribing”. If you don’t want to receive emails, it’s better to stop them without any inconvenience.
- Not only marketing emails, but also ” non-selling emails” that convey attitudes toward work, show expertise, and deliver useful information are important.