Measuring the effects of "short-term results"
In order to measure short-term results, it is necessary to measure the results from the influx of emails. However, the fluid “status” cannot be used here. In order to measure the effect later , it is necessary to tag the leads that submitted the quotation with “submit quotation” and the leads that received the order with “order”.
If you set a tag, you can specify the number of “inflow from email” in the lead search and set the tag you want to specify as an effect, and you can measure the performance at any time later.
As a project promoter, “how to show the effect to others” is very important, and if you do not decide “what number you need” from the beginning, “the necessary number will be taken” later. It wasn’t. ”
Example of measuring the effect of mail delivery
At the end of the “Short-term Outcomes” phase, it is important to show “We have more deals with email delivery, we have received orders”,
In addition to quantitative information, it is important to share and organize qualitative information such as customer needs .
Try sending an email to the current “lead” 6 times,
- What was the most responsive content?
- What else did people who flowed into the Web from email see?
- What I got by calling the person who downloaded the material
- Did it lead to a quote? Why not connect?
- What is the difference between a person who comes to a website and makes a quote immediately and a person who sends an email and downloads materials but does not get a quote?
- Have you decided on an estimate? If not, why?
- If the quotation is not decided, is the case itself not occurring or is it going to another company?
- If you are going to another company, why?
- What do we offer our customers and why do they choose us?
Let’s share such things, organize them as a record, and take them to the next step.