If you specify the URL of the site map, the link will be followed and the screenshot of the link destination will be saved in the folder. You can specify the size to take the screenshot. If you have a responsive website, you can resize your smartphone, tablet, PC, etc. to collect screenshots.
How to use
- Open source_url_list.txt
- Enter the size to take a screenshot on the first line
Set by referring to the screen size below, such as 1300 for PC and 750 for smartphone.
- Enter the sitemap URL on the second line
A site map is a page that displays a list of website pages.
If it is a website managed by your company, you can also create and specify a page that generates a page list for taking screenshots.
- Run get_screenshots_main.exe-it will take a while, please have a cup of tea
- After exiting, the screenshots will be saved in the screenshots folder
- Websites that separate tablets and smartphones by methods other than screen size cannot take correct screenshots.
- Please manage the data when using it, and take responsibility for any troubles caused by this application.